If we’re facing a particularly stubborn moment at the dinner table, sometimes it works to give her a bite of fruit in between each bite of “dinner”. The best bites so far have been sliced bananas or strawberries.
|find a freelancer on Chicken with pickle sauce|
|Cruz on Plum-blackberry crisp|
|medical marijuana se… on Top 10 foods (nearly) every ba…|
|Private Label on Spinach berry brownie cup…|
|luxe vakantiewoninge… on Beginner baby food: 5 first fo…|
|http://tinyurl.com/j… on 5 Italian foods kids love|
|Colleen on Plum-blackberry crisp|
|Choc Chip Uru on Corn muffins with jam fil…|
|charityc on Pureed carrots for babies|
|charityc on Cauliflower your kids will eat…|
1. "Bar", which is admittedly a packaged snack. Ugh.
2. Toast with peanut butter and jam
4. Beets (recently featured on "What Doesn't Work"!)
10. Gelato or chocolate cake. No comment.
2. Onions, cooked, raw, doesn't matter
3. Pepper (the spice, not the vegetable)
4. Kool-Aid (hooray!)
5. Chicken, with a few lucky exceptions
See also "TOTAL FAILURES"